Added 193 malicious domains associated with trojan-ransom, malvertising, flashback, etc. Sources include exposure.iseclab.org, blog.eset.com, news.drweb.com (all sources are listed in our domain.txt file.)
* Please help to keep this site free and donate whatever you can: All donations go to hosting and infrastructure costs.
* These malware block lists provided here are for free for noncommercial use as part of the fight against malware. Any use of this list commercially is strictly prohibited without prior approval.
* Please use the “datestamp” and “timestamp” file to determine if the list has been updated and ONLY pull the files you need – abusers will be banned! Use wget -N”!
* Yearly sponsorships are available. Full acknowledgment, an icon, and link back to your site will be placed in the left sidebar.
* Domains.txt file is the complete list along with original reference. Justdomains contains list of only the domain names. BOOT file is in MS DNS format. Malwaredomains.zones file is in BIND format. Also Available in AdBlock, ISA, and MaraDNS formats. A trusted source on the WOT-the Web of Trust . Used by SURBL, MOREnet, SANs, and others…